Friday, August 28, 2009

Saedree's first day of kindergarten

Saedree's first day of kindergarten was not the same as everybody else. She ended up with strep two days before school and had to wait until the antibiotic kicked in before I could send her. It almost broke my heart more that she couldn't go, because she was watching out the front window as all of her friends got on the bus to go to school and she wasn't able to... she ran to her room covered her head with a blanket and SOBBED for a half an hour. I felt so bad for her! So finally yesterday she was able to go and she was so excited. She doesn't go until the afternoon and I knew I was in trouble when she started asking me if it was time for her to go at 8:30. So here she is the first day of the BIG K for Miss Saedree Mae!





The bus came 23 minutes early and we almost missed it ... oh that would have been just great after the events the previous day, good thing she was outside in the front yard an hour early watching the bus stop while I cleaned up lunch. She YELLED "MOM THE BUS IS HERE" good eye Sae =)



We wish you the best the start of your school career Miss DIVA. We pray that the teachers can keep up with you =)

0 comments: