Thursday, September 3, 2009

Funny Girl


Okay so Annistyn has been soooo hilarious the last few days. I HAVE to post some of the cute things she has said.


Saedree had just left for school and Annistyn was super sad about it and she said " I miss my Saedree she is my best friend...when she's not being a butt face" ;P I have NO IDEA where that came from.


Bryson was sitting in the love sac downstairs and Anni came down and said to him " AYE AYE CAPTAIN" and she was trying to get Bryson to say it back and he kind of said it soft and she said noooo its like this and yelled AYE AYE CAPTAIN with her hand over her eyebrow... so Bryson again attempted to say it the way she wanted him to say it, she just shook her head and said " whats wrong with you" I was laughing soooo hard.


Anni will look at her self in the mirror occasionally and this particular day she was posing and looking at herself and she said " I look JORGEOUS" what a ham


0 comments: