Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bryson's first day of 3rd grade

Okay so I never knew I could embarrassed my son sooo much before he hit Junior High, well I did it. First of all he didn't want me to even go over to the bus stop on the first day, but I had to because all the moms planned a bus stop breakfast. It turned out really fun we had juice, milk, muffins, bagels and cream cheese, fruit and sausage ( as you can tell in the picture Bryson is trying to finish chewing before he gets on the bus lol) I told him I was going to come up to the school and take some pictures and make sure he got to his class okay and this is what he told me " Mom really ???? that will be sooo embarrassing. So then I told him that I wouldn't take a pictures and he just rolled his eyes and climbed on the bus. I just so happened to get to his class as hes climbing the stairs to go in and I yelled his name which was followed with another of his eye rolls and he just turned and walked into his class... yeah well I followed and said hi to his teacher since I know her pretty well and told her how embarrassed he was that I was even there and to top it all off the silly kid wouldn't even look at me while I was there so I just said have a good day Bry and we will see you later. Oh the joys of being a mother when your kids start out depending on your for everything to being so embarrassed by you. He seems to love his teacher and is excited to be in 3rd grade. I can't imagine how Junior High will be!!!





0 comments: