Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged again... I'm so popular haha just kidding.

7 things I can do
1. Cook
2. Clean
3. Plan a dang good Party =)
4. Crafts
5. Shop, Shop, Shop
6. Organize
7. My girls hair

7 things I can't do
1. Sew very well.. but I'm trying
2. lose weight
3. finish my laundry
4. leave my kids and go to work.
5. confront people (sometimes)
6. go on a Cruise ... I might drowned =)
7. Swim in the ocean

7 things that attracted me to John
1. His Awesomeness
2. His gentleness
3. His sense of humor
4. HE'S HOT
5. His willingness to never give up.
6. His selflessness
7. His desire for me to always be at home with the kids.

7 things I say most often
1. Saedree be nice
2. Saedree did you hurt her?
3. Whats wrong with Anni
4. Anni don't get into moms makeup
5. Get your rooms clean, teeth brushed, and get dressed.
6. Time for scripture study
7. What

7 favorite foods/restaurants
1. Tucanos
2. Wendy's snack wrap
3. Wingers
4. Brick Oven
5. Panda Express
6. Tepenyaki - spelling?
7. Taco Bell

Top 7 tv shows-
1. ER
2. The Office
3. The Hills ... I know its weird
4. The Bachelor and Bachelorette
5. American Idol
6. LOST
7. King Of Queens... It's John and I to a T

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's so funny you say that you and John are Doug & Carrie! Scott and I feel the same way! Scott always tells me "Go get 'em Carrie" So funny. And Hey, I also like the bachlorette, and the Hills, it's okay, at least we admit it. lol

Keri said...

Hey, I am so proud of you. I was tagged like 10 times, and never did it, then my sister sent it, so I had to. You are a good friend. I hope you are happy and can actually enjoy the holidays now.

Janelle said...

Oh man, we love King of Queens too...very much us too! That's funny! And the things you say a lot...I can totally imagine you saying "Saedree be nice!" ;)

ANGELA said...

Fun pictures (except poor grandma)! Is she doing better? I hope so. THanks for all you do for me and you can plan a DANG good party. I really liked the before party best!