Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Stevens!

Okay so the pictures are out of order and I was tired of trying to fix them. Anyway yesterday we took my Grandma Stevens (who has been bedridden for that last year after her heart surgery) to the mall for her 82nd birthday. We had a great time and she enjoyed looking at all the Christmas decorations and seeing all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas shoppers.

This is Anni in a super star moment.

We got Grandma all ready to go
She was all dolled up. Super cute.

Going down the Mall.
It was so fun to get her out of the house for awhile, and I'm sure it was nice to get out. Happy Birthday Grandma. We love you so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jodi, your Grandma looks great! I'm glad you guys were able to get her out and show her off a bit. Happy Birthday Sis. Stevens!

Tiffany said...

I bet your grandma loved getting out. It's so good to do little things like that at that age. Good for her :-)

Keri said...

Your grandma looks awesome. I am glad she looks so happy. I cherish the times I get to spend with mine. :)

Unknown said...

Jodi-- You are good to the core. Seriously--I am so lucky to count you as family.

ps I'm so glad you post your girls 'do's. They are darling. Will you come do my girls'?!?!?

kto1s said...

Auggh--that was me, Katie! Sorry, if you were trying to figure out who in the world that Kathryn- chick was that thought she was realted to you!