Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Blog


Okay so I just got awarded an " I love you blog award" from a good friend of mine... Thanks Tiffany. I too am so addicted to blogging, but that's a good thing right? I have never kept a journal and now I have a blog with pictures... even better. Thanks to everyone that reads my blog.
Here are the rules: I get to {heart} seven other blogs that I love reading. If your blog makes my list, you get to post your award, thank the person who gave it to you (that's me!) and then choose seven other blogs that you feel deserve this awesome award. It was definitely hard to choose just seven, but those are the rules. And the awards go to...
Keri
Becky
Angela
Kristyn
Janelle
Kindra
Amy
If your names not on here that doesn't mean I don't love your blog but I could only pick 7.

0 comments: