Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boston's Blessing

Wow the pictures are wayyy out of order, but I'm not reloading them =). Today was Boston's baby blessing. We decided to bless Boston on the same day as Allen and Shandi Crow blessed their sweet baby boy Bently. We had a brunch in the park together after Sacrament meeting. We had chicken salad croissants, eclaires (sp?), muffins and lots of fruit. It was a lot of fun to have both families together. It was such a beautiful day and John did a fabulous job on the blessing. I am so thankful for the Priesthood in our home.





The eclaires had blue baby booties on them

I could not get a really good pictures of him in his "gangsta suit"

He looked sooo cute. I'm a little bias but man he's handsome!

After the blessing

Just about to leave for the church


four kids...how did that happen? I feel like I just graduated from High School.

Not a happy camper
Brothers

Man I love this kid



2 comments:

stephanie said...

you guys have 4 kids??!! wow. they're so darling. :) hope you're doing well.

Megan said...

I didn't realiaze you had had another. Congratulations!! He is adorable and I loved the "gangsta suit".