Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anni's fourth birthday

I cannot believe my little Anni is now 4 years old. Time seriously flies. For her fourth birthday she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I find it kind of funny that when I was young I always went there for my birthdays, now as a parent I know how ridiculously over priced and cheesy it is but she had fun. My family went with us and had a great time trying to earn tickets to get Anni something big. They ended up getting about 1200+ tickets and she picked out a pink ball and cotton candy. She is such a spoiled one =). After Chuck E. Cheese we went back to grandma and Pa Jim's to have cake and ice cream and play a little family basketball. We had a great time...until next year!






This is really a super cute skirt from Grandma and Pa Jim


Grandma is showing her the puzzle book she bought her.

Jessie flip flops and sunglasses.


A CD player that she doesn't ever take off her ears

The Gang


This is a funny picture. We wanted one 20 years later. Like I said Shad and I went to this place when we were little.






It's hard to believe they are sisters.


She also got a super cute dress and princess pj's from Shad and Sami, clothes and a puzzle from us, a soccer ball from Pa Jim and lots more I just can't remember it all since she was spoiled rotten.
Happy Birthday Sweet Anni!

0 comments: