Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bear Lake

Our annual Bear Lake family reunion is over again. Every year my dads family goes up to Bear Lake for a week, they have been doing this for 44 years. This year we were able to be up there the same time with my brother Shad and his girlfriend Sami. We had a blast!!!! The weather was great and the water was freezing like always. These are the memories we will always cherish!


Family boating trip ... Dad, Bryson, Jayden and Mom, the rest of us are on the front of the boat!


ready, set ... go!

Bryson swimming in the middle of the lake
Shad jumping in off the boat in the middle of the lake, it was FREEEZZZZING!

Sami and Shad lol sorry Sami, this picture was too funny not to post... I'm pretty sure you were working on your raccoon eyes lol
My sister Tauni and Saedree
need I explain more???
Annistyn actually went tubing too but I wasn't able to get pictures of her because I was not on the boat at the time... plus if I would have been I probably would be too scared to take a picture
Sae Mae LOVED the tube
Jayden, Saedree and Brittanie
Saedree, Brittanie (her cousin), Sami and Annistyn
Anni and Grandma chillin on the raft

Shad and his girlfriend Sami in the boat


On the guys golfing trip the saw this deer... such a cool picture
Jayden my brother on the golf course
my dad, my brother Shad and my brother Jayden
Jayden, Shad and John



Grumpy pants =)
Another fabulous year at Bear Lake is over... we look forward to next year!!!

1 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait until I'm there next week!