Monday, March 16, 2009

I love to see the Temple!

On Saturday we had the wonderful opportunity to go with my family and some of John's family to the Draper Temple. It was beautiful!!! I love the feeling you get when you just look at the beauty of the temple inside and out. I noticed something while we were there that kind of put things into perspective for me. I found myself as we were leaving and getting on the bus, being more in awe ... I guess you could say of the sizes of the homes that are around the temple and not necessarily the outside of the temple. That just goes to show that a lot of times we are focused on the worldly things and don't take the time to turn our heads a little bit and notice what matters the most. I was grateful for that experience and for my eyes to be opened just a little more. I hope that makes sense... I'm not the best at putting my feelings to words.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

The temple was very neat to see, but I did the same thing by checking out all the houses around.