Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cooks of the house

As most of you know my little Saedree loves Rachael Ray. She would rather watch her cook than anything else on T.V. With that said she tries to be the cook of the house and will always get her apron on with her little bakers hat everytime I am cooking ANYTHING. Well this time Annistyn wanted to help as well. She comes out with her apron on and LOL LOL LOL a snow hat. It was the cutest thing ever. Here are my two cooks getting ready to help me make Orange Chicken for Sunday dinner. (Notice Saedree's lip... yes that is from the previous dentist story and not from me punching her) Super Cute girls!!


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I remember one time she came over and I was watching RR and she would way rather watch with me than play with the kids. And everytime I'm cooking she always wants to help and Karlees like " Come on Saedree, let's play!" So cute!