Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tender Moments

I can not say enough about my dear sweet grandma to even begin to tell you what an amazing person she is. I have learned so much from her and her example. She is the closest thing to perfect!! She has had many struggles with her health and yet she never ever complained. After her heart surgery 20 months ago she went into a rehab facility to do physical therapy and was doing very well. Unfortunately several people at the facility got the flu... including grandma. She was in the hospital for several days and grandpa decided that she was not going back and that he would care for her at home. He has done such an amazing job and has shown her sooo much love. For those of you who don't know I am EXTREMELY close to my grandma. I have either lived with her or a house away my whole life. She has done so much for me and I can never thank her enough. Her health is not good right now and we only have a few more days left with her. Her are some tender moments of a couple of those days. Forgive the no makeup messy hair bit on my part, but that's not what matters, what matters is these cherished moments with such a dear sweet grandma! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA and I am soooo thankful for eternal families!




















I am not having a good time



























































































5 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

What a beautiful post Jodi! Your cute family is in our prayers.

Lee & Kindra said...

oh Jodi, I am so sorry. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Your family is in my prayers.

Tiffany said...

Jodi, i am sitting here bawling. I'm so sorry! You got some great pictures and looks like some good time together.

Nielson's said...

oh Jodi, i am so sorry, Those pictures are so touching it brought quite a few tears to my eyes, your family is in my prayers, I love you!

Julie said...

Those are pictures you will cherish forever. Smart idea!!