Friday, June 26, 2009

Premier Designs



Okay I am super excited to be able to start my own business. I needed something part time so that I could still be a stay at home mom-which is most important and earn a little extra cash so the hubby doesn't have to work so much! This company is AWESOME!!! They have affordable jewelry and its beautiful...not only that but there motto is God first, family second Career third. The best part about it is I earn 50% of the retail sale and I work when I want and I'm not pushed to meet a quota... plus I get to hang with the girls and meet new people. I am having my Grand-Opening/ training show (for me) on Thursday July 2nd@ 7pm. It will be at my house and anyone is invited. My cousin will be coming up to train me how to do a show... so the more people the better =) Let me know if your interested and I can give you more details.

0 comments: