Friday, May 22, 2009

Saedree Mae Graduates from Preschool

So our little Saedree Mae is growing up sooo fast. She just had her preschool graduation and it was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. She had me laughing soooo hard doing all her little moves and singing her heart out. It was a half an hour long and such a cute performance. I wish I had a video that I could put on here with her doing her tuty ta dance, I thought I was going to fall on the floor laughing. I have a video of the whole thing but have no idea how to put it on here. We loved having Mrs. Barbra and Mrs. Elaine as her teachers they are soooo awesome and just right for Miss Mae... so THANK YOU you guys for everything you have done and taught our little girl, we will miss you terribly....... kindergarten..... HERE COMES SAE MAE.... WATCH OUT! We love you Sae you are our little princess and we are so proud of you.




Best Buds!!! Thank you Nicole and Angela for car pooling this year with us. It has been a fun year and we look forward to seeing more of Peyton and Tade in Kindergarten... you guys are the best!

0 comments: