Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Accident ... UGH!

Okay so this will make most of you laugh. A week ago I was at Walmart ( of course) when I got a phone call from my mom that my dad had fallen off his cement truck. As most of you know both my parents were in a motorcycle accident last May and both were in the hospital for a month each. Well my dad had only been back to work for almost 2 months... and this had to happen. I don't know the full details of how it happened all I know is that when he gets hurt he does it full force and very well. He ended up needing a 5 hour surgery to replace the radial head of his elbow plus a huge plate and 10 screws because he shattered both the bones in his arm. He was in the hospital for 4 or 5 days I can't remember, how ever long was too long. I am so sick of that stupid hospital I could scream. I think my family has paid enough in hospital bills to buy a wing of the hospital. He is doing well and is at home now driving my mom crazy hahah! Here are a few pictures of our time at the hospital.

My ever so sexy husband... man I love him to death!

Saedree climbed up and snuggled with Pa Jim and Pa Jim went right to sleep.

Eating the most healthy meal ever ... hospital nachos yuck!


Having the time of our lives... ugh not

I don't know why I didn't get a picture of his arm while we were in the ER .. probably be cause it was NASTY!

2 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

That is so crazy! Talk about bad luck. I hope he is doing well :)

Nielson News said...

Good grief!! Do we need to wrap them in bubble wrap?! I am glad things are okay. We moved in this weekend. Give me a call or just come on over! I am so excited to be so close to you!