Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

This Year we spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Stevens home. We had lots of fun with a ton of food and family. We like everyone else did the Nativity Scene. Bryson and Anni were Shepards and Saedree was a wise man (oh and did she strut her stuff, never before have I seen an entrance like that one... and if you were there you know EXACTLY what I am talking about haha) We had a great time singing around the piano and enjoying the fact that we had Grandma still with us.


Saedree loved to listen to Uncle LaRon
play his Clarinet

Uncle LaRon


My goofy dad with his favorite
Christmas toy

Grandpa showing Bryson a
favorite cowboy picture.
I love the bond they share

Aunt Gae, Uncle Mont
and Annistyn Kae

Only picture of the dorky parents

Annistyn and Grandma Wendy

Uncle Mont and Aunt P.J

We were blessed to have Grandma
and Grandpa there... who knows what next
year will bring.

Nativity


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry I missed Saedree and the strut. I bet that was good. On a weird note, you know when you look at someone and they look like they have money? Uncle Mont looks like he has serious $$. I'm weird I know this :-) Cute pictures. I love the wake up faces on Christmas morning.