Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love Troy!!!

Yesterday my friend Keri called me and told me that she bought something for Saedree. Well we got home and this cute little hat was on our front steps. Saedree grabbed it, hugged it and said that she loved it .. and then she asked me what it said hahah when I told her she covered her mouth and squealed. It was so cute. Thanks so much Keri we love you. I also want to give a shout out to my other dear friend who on the same day brought over a new church bag for me... she told me that my other church bag was ridiculous and that I needed something smaller and lighter. I love you Kelly.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's so nice to have great friends. Everytime I think of HSM I sooo think of Saedree. She's a doll!

Keri said...

You really rock. I love you. Thats so sweet and she looks adorable in the hat. So cute.