Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THE HOUSES ARE UP!

For those of you who don't know, John and I have bought a Lemax haunted house every year since we have been married. We LOVE these houses. We get so excited every year when we get to put them up again. So here is the village this year. Its simple but fun... here are a few pictures of it, sorry they are not the greatest put I had to share. Some of you might think we are crazy and well frankly ... we are!!!!!








These houses look sooooo cool at night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are way too cute! I think that is an awesome tradition. Happy Halloween!

Lee & Kindra said...

Lee and I do this with our Christmas village. I love adding to it each year!

Tiffany said...

So cute. The kids were telling me about it. I do it with snow globes for christmas.

Keri said...

I love your tradition. Very sweet.

Megan said...

Cute houses!! That is a great tradition! I bet the kids love it!!