Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camera Happy on Birthday!

It was such a nice day that we decided that we would take a couple hundred pictures in the yard. I don't know why it isn't possible to just take a couple really cute ones and be done with it... but NOOOOO they never seem to cooperate. Here are some of Anni and Saedree since Bryson was being a stinker and wouldn't come outside. Here is the two MAJOR princesses on birthday day. I can almost guarantee that there will be a lot more pictures to come as the day progresses.

I got a half decent picture of sassy pants. I'm so proud
She wouldn't for the life of her give her cracker up... sooo here she is cracker and all.
We actually captured a sweet moment between the two of them... I can't believe they aren't fighting.
Saedree is pretending to paint Anni's toes. Anni looks bored =)
I told her to give me her cutest smile... so I guess I got it, oh boy.

1 comments:

ANGELA said...

Cute Anni! I heard she adopted another mommy at the ward party. Too funny! Good job, by the way! It was great.