Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bryson's First Day Of School...2nd grade wow

Okay so today was Bryson's first day of second grade. I think that I embarrassed the crap out of him ...ha ha ha. First of all we stood outside and took pictures while all of his friends were passing, and then I followed him to the bus stop to get some more pictures and just when he thought that he had seen the last of me ... ha ha ha I showed up at the school to get a picture of him and his new teacher. I'm such a horrible mom. The first thing he said when he got off the bus was " Mom, what are you doing here" He was so embarrassed it was the greatest. I'm now in the PTA so hes going to see even more of me, lucky him.






1 comments:

Brittanie said...

It looks like you found him some pants then for school? ;)
I can't believe he's in 2nd Grade!!
Does that make you feel OLD? ha ha