Friday, June 13, 2008

Okay Kindra this is for you ... =)

ABC's Again
A- Attached or single: Attached, to the most loving husband!

B- Best Friend(s): John & My mom
C- Cake or Pie: depends mostly pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Sunglasses
F- Favorite Color: Dark Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Spanish Fork
I- Indulgence(s): Buying new decorations for my house, Jewelry
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 3 Beautiful ones
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family and friends
M- Marriage Date: June 8th 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and Mice
Q- Quotes: The Best Things in Life Aren't Things
R- Reason To Smile: I have a great life and a lot of good relationships
S- Season: Spring... I love to see the tulips start blooming
T- Tag Three : Janelle, Amy, Becky
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know the whole world knows everything about me
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat for sure
W- Worst Habit: Staying too focused on cleaning my house and not on my kids
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love Panda Express
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

0 comments: