Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Uncle Larry Chrisman

Here is the obituary of my uncle Larry. My love and support go out to his family in a time of great loss. He will be truly missed. I also wanted to say thank you to my uncle Rick and my aunt Lisa for keeping me informed with everything and for the support and the love they have always shown me... I love you guys.

Larry Gene Chrisman, born May 5, 1952 passed away February 13, 2008 while in Baghdad. He served over 25 years in the US Navy and continued to serve his country as a civilian overseas.
He is loved, missed, and survived by his wife Jenny and two adopted sons, Kiervyn and Jedidiah De Cusar, in the Phillipines, his three daughters, Stephanie Buchanan Grand Prarie TX, Brandy Mata Clearfield UT, Tiffany Nelson Washington Terrace UT, his grandchildren Shena, Tre, Braydon, Devon, and Tristen. Two brothers Rick and Pete Chrisman, their wives and several nieces and nephews. He will have a full military service and be laid to rest in the Phillipines where he was at home. Published in the Daily Herald on 2/24/2008.

0 comments: